Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Would you want to be a writter on SMW?

This is a letter from Kyleigh698! I know that Nora698 helped me too. But Nora698 is just my  other account on stardoll! So I'm running this website by myself but I needed help! It's not that hard finding or posting freebies. At this time, I just got 5 followers and I need more. I would like you to tell other people on stardoll about my website so I would have more followers! And isn't this SMW's freebies for free? Yes, so I'm writting all these to stardolligions to help me make this website available forever. I work really hard on this website so stardoll could get freebies and I'm telling you that I need help. So if you want to volunteer, just fill in this form:

_______________________________
Stardoll username: (The account you use)
Mostly SS/NonSS membership: (I need to know, as sometimes there are SS only contests)
Country: (Where do you live)
English knowledge: (Fluent/good/basic)
Approx time you spend on stardoll: (for how many hours/minutes,daily/rarely)
Opinion about free stuff: (Usually/always/rarely get it)
Know how to use manual proxy: (Yes/No)
Blogging experience: (Have you ever wrote in other blog, if yes, post it's link)
_______________________________ 
 
message: This will end in May 1st(So that means that when you fill this form, it won't be available)

3 comments:

  1. Stardoll username: 3849kyleigh
    Mostly SS/NonSS membership: im not ss anymore ;(
    Country: U.S.A
    English knowledge: idk what fluent is :P so good? haha
    Approx time you spend on stardoll: well i have been gone for a while and im coming back :D i usually spend atleast an hour on it every day.
    Opinion about free stuff: luv luv freebies! always get em! <3
    Know how to use manual proxy: iv never tried one!
    Blogging experience: none :P but i really want to be a helper for this site!!! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. stardoll username: icarly2000star1
    mostly non ss/ss: i am ss
    English knowledge: i was born here i know perfect english
    Opinion about free stuff: i love them they are great for non ss and/or ss i really want to be your help
    i spend time all day
    i know how to use manual proxy
    no but i want to

    ReplyDelete
  3. stardoll username: icarly2000star1
    mostly non ss/ss: i am ss
    English knowledge: i was born here i know perfect english
    Opinion about free stuff: i love them they are great for non ss and/or ss i really want to be your help
    i spend time all day
    i know how to use manual proxy
    no but i want to

    ReplyDelete